“A company is a community of people around a purpose. And this professional community is emerging as a learning ecosystem. A space where work also means learning, a space where there are stimuli to learning ”(Xavier Marcet).
One of the restrictions that from Promsa we have had to apply due to the pandemic, caused by Covid-19, has been the limitation of capacity in meetings, events and trainings. To adapt to this new situation, we have adopted new ways of working that we were not used to.
Obviously the training has been affected by this situation, for this reason we have adopted the online format that has allowed more people to join the sessions.
During this first semester of the year we have carried out different trainings, of which we highlight:
- Electropneumatics and electricity: it is vitally important that the people who work in the plant take continuous training courses in matters related to the maintenance of the plant and equipment. In this sense, so far this year there have been two trainings and we hope to close the year with two more trainings in which we will include mechanics.
- Welcome to new hires: we believe that the process of welcoming new hires should reflect what Promsa is like and the people who work in it. It is important to help new colleagues to feel comfortable and to adapt to our company culture.
- Leadership and team management: designed to provide tools that help new hires and promotions in the management of work teams.
- Commercial skills: with the aim of training the entire commercial team to improve their skills and give them tools to help them in day-to-day management.
- Technical-commercial of products: internal on-line training that is carried out continuously throughout the year for the commercial and customer service team. These trainings are carried out by Product Managers and heads of division to publicize new products and explain what their characteristics are, job placement and experience, pricing policy, etc.
- Against fires: carried out by the Pronatur team with the aim of knowing how to manage fire outbreaks and the use of oxygen cylinders.
- Continuous online: training in different areas such as languages, paperless, digitization, Power BI, occupational risk prevention, fire prevention, cybersecurity, etc.
We will continue our commitment to training during the second half of 2021, adapting and taking advantage of the opportunities of new digital learning methods.